Cornerstone Building Foundation is once again asking members of the AIA, ABA, NAWIC, ACEC, CSI, SDA and SAAEMA, the leading construction trade and professional organizations in Southern Arizona, to nominate their favorite industry partners for the prestigious Cornerstone Awards celebrating industry workmanship, skill, responsibility, and integrity in the building development industry.
Nominations will be reviewed by a panel representing the participating organizations. A gala dinner on Tuesday, March 8 at Starr Pass Resort, will be held to celebrate all nominees and to announce the 2016 Dream Team.
Nominations should reflect the best business practices in areas such as:
- Quality of craftsmanship and consistency of service(s) to clients
- Contributions to the community
- Quality of design and documentation
- Responsiveness to schedule and budget
- Proficiency in financial management
- Emphasis on teamwork and collaboration
- Backup of warranties
- Activity in respective trade or professional association
The Cornerstone Building Foundation also will honor an outstanding person in the construction industry with the Jerry Wyatt Community Service Award. The winner will be announced at the March 8th event.