WestLand Resources, Inc. is looking for a creative and organized marketing assistant to add to our company’s dynamic team of individuals. This position will support the Marketing, Communications, and Business Development functions and be responsible for associated department administrative duties.
This position requires 1 – 4 years of experience supporting a Marketing department or function. An Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field is preferred. Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills are also required, as is proficiency in Microsoft office products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, publisher, outlook). Experience working with Deltek Vision program is a plus.
- Assist marketing staff in the development of SOQs and other business development and marketing documents.
- Contribute to meeting department goals for quality and timely responses on all requests.
- Provide friendly and personalized coordination, internally and externally, regarding marketing documents.
- Maintain spreadsheets and databases for market intel, vendor information, and CRM.
- Coordinate to obtain and maintain client CIP and budget database.
- Assist in project close-out process and cataloging of project descriptions.
- Assist in resume consolidation and resume database maintenance.
- Order materials and organize logistics for events.
- Assist in development of materials to support conferences and other events.
- Provide association event registration and membership support.
- Assist with development of content and maintenance of social media presence.
- Provide consistent, high-quality, and timely responses to any and all marketing and business development needs, as requested.
WestLand prides itself on providing a work environment that is relaxed and collaborative, while supporting the highest standards for project delivery and work product quality. Our team approach to both project and staff development naturally fosters a tight-knit environment of uniquely skilled and experienced professionals, learning from and helping one another.
Westland is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We invite applications from all interested parties including women, minorities, veterans and persons with disabilities. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Visit our the “Careers” tab on our website (www.westlandresources.com) or https://westlandresources.applicantpro.com/jobs/293939-92583.html to apply for this position.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability