Tierra Right of Way Services, Ltd.
Position: Marketing/Proposal Coordinator
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Tierra Right of Way Services is a land services company that offers right of way, cultural, and environmental services to a diverse client base that includes various State and Federal agencies, municipalities, and private companies and utilities. We are seeking a full-time, permanent Marketing/Proposal Coordinator for our Tucson, Arizona office to assist us in developing and submitting proposals for our Right of Way and Environmental Planning and Cultural Resources Divisions.
The ideal candidate must be able to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing, and work closely with Project Managers and other personnel in multiple departments, disciplines, and offices, to ensure compliance with Request for Proposals (RFPs)/Request for Qualifications (RFQs). The ideal candidate must also be able to work effectively in a collaborative team environment.
- Review and analyze each new RFP/RFQ and schedule go/no go and kick-off meetings with the appropriate proposal staff
- Assign proposal responsibilities and deadlines and develop and distribute Proposal Prep Plans for tracking proposal assignments
- Work in Microsoft Word, Adobe InDesign, and Adobe Photoshop to create proposal templates and Statements of Qualifications (SOQs) with set styles for headers/footers, section headings, subsection headings, figure captions, etc.
- Coordinate status meetings during proposal development
- Review proposal sections for clarity and 100% compliance with RFP/RFQ requirements
- Prepare proposals for final production, including converting files to PDF, printing files, gathering appropriate literature, obtaining necessary authorization signatures, and binding/mailing
- Assist with other tasks associated with proposal production as necessary, such as setting up new job numbers and following up on the status of each, attending debriefings, etc.
- Register for, coordinate, and attend industry conferences and association events
- Design and distribute marketing materials, including marketing flyers and other promotional materials
- Ensure up-to-date vendor registrations across multiple states
- Assist in regularly updating company website using Joomla!
- Maintain and update company logo materials, such as business cards, letterhead, mailing labels, folders, etc.
- Coordinate and provide regular updates at Marketing meetings as requested
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field
- At least 3 years of experience as a Proposal Coordinator, Proposal Manager, or a similar position, preferably for a professional services firm
- Excellent organization/coordination skills
- Expert knowledge of grammar, spelling, and punctuation usage for the English language
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in order to meet deadlines
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop preferred (Joomla! experience is a plus, but not required)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and very tight deadlines
How to Apply
Send a cover letter and a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.